Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crazy-For-Books Book Blogger Hop

I added my blog to the list at Crazy For Books.  The question of the week is:

When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?

My answer:  I can't imagine reviewing a book without finishing it.  If I don't finish a book, sometimes I will post that information and why a couldn't stand to finish the book, but that rarely happens.  I try to post as soon as possible after I finish the book.

Check out some other books blogs on the Book Blogger Hop!

2 comments:

  1. Just hopping by….

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week’s questions…it was my question that was chosen…pretty neat.

    I also have a lot of reviews you may want to check out.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone….hop on over to my blog to see MY answer to MY question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, love your blog! I am a slightly tardy book blog hopper and high school English teacher. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...