Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox -- Another Great Week!

Thanks to Kristi, The Story Siren, we have this really fun meme to participate in. I had an exciting week book-wise!

Won from Sarah @ That Bookish Girl:

The Long Weekend, by Savita Kalhan
Very excited about this one, since I really think it sounds great, and it's not available in the US. The package came all the way from the UK!

Accross the Universe by Beth Revis

Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen

For review from NetGalley:
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair, by Elizabeth Laird, ebook

From the library:

Daughter of Xanadu, by Dori Jones Yang

I'm pretty happy with these selections, and wish I could read 24/7! Hope you had a great week too. Thanks for stopping by. There are only a couple days left to enter my giveaway, if you are interested!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning so many! I'm especially interested in The Long Weekened and Water For Elephants. Hopefully the latter book has nothing to remind me of RPattz, though. *shudder*

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I need to read Across the Universe, Water for Elephants and The Betrayal of Maggie Blair but I'm really looking forward to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Across the Universe. And one of these days I really should read Water for Elephants-- it's one of those everybody else has read it and loved it books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have across the universe, haven't had a chance to read it yet though. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! I've heard some good things about Daughter of Xanadu, sounds like it really stands out in terms of a historical setting that isn't covered much in YA. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...