Sunday, February 26, 2012

IMM - Things Have Picked Up Again

It's time, once again, to showcase what's new in our "To Be Read" pile. Here's what I've grabbed this week:

For Review:


Unbreak My Heart, by Melissa Walker, from NetGalley

Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo, from NetGalley

Open Minds, by Susan Kaye Quinn, from the author

From the Library:


Song of the Sparrow, by Lisa Ann Sandell
 I recently read a review on a blog (which I can't find now) that said this was a "must read."

I'm really excited about all these book. Just wish there were more hours in the day. So, what did you add to your pile this week? I'll be looking forward to visiting your mailboxes. Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to Kristi, The Story Siren, for hosting.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

15 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read Unbreak My Heart! And I heard great things about Song of the Sparrow too -- going to read that one soon. I've loved what I've read from Lisa Ann Sandell in the past! Happy reading, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Song of Sparrow, a must read? I'll wait for your opinion to see if I could like it.

    Happy Reading Annette!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song of a Sparrow is beautiful! Unbreak My Heart is in my TBR piles as well. Looks like some great reads! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing MANY great things about Shadow and Bone, and I loved Miss P! Yeah, I'm totally bing lazy and not spelling the whole last name! Lol! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited for Shadow & Bone and Unbreak my Heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children looks seriously creepy!! LOVE it!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing what you think of Miss Peregrine, because I just read it recently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, so glad you got Song of the Sparrow. I remember your comment on my review of it last week, hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here is mine: IMM (14)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Open Minds is SOOO good and Peculiar Children book is ridiculously awesome! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mailbox!! :) :) Enjoy your books Annette :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children supposed to be creepy? B/c the cover creeps me out and I'm afraid to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unbreak My Heart is so pretty! Never heard it before so I'll be checking that out!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul. Shadow and Bone is new to me and it sounds like a book I'd really enjoy. Definitely adding it to my reading list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great mailbox! Netgalley has had some great titles, huh? I hope you enjoy all that your mailbox has to offer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...