Friday, September 21, 2012

Follow Friday - Hyped Books that Deserve It


What hyped up book was worth all the fuss?

Well, in general, I find that most books that get a lot of hype really deserve it. To name just some recent ones that I absolutely loved:

Grave Mercy

Daughter of Smoke & Bones

The Fault in Our Stars

The Immortal Rules

Insurgent

Pushing the Limits

Shadow and Bone

Throne of Glass

Wonder

Wow! When I look at that list, I think, "What a great book year this has been -- and it's not over yet!" I'll be checking out your picks for this one. Make sure you check out all the participants at Parajunkee's and Alison's. Thanks for visiting!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I loved The Immortal Rules too! I'm blog hopping!
    Thanks for sharing!New Follower!
    My Friday Book Blog Hops
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Definitely agree with Daughter of Smoke and Bone and TFIOS. I can't wait for Laini's new book to come out.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Fault in Our Stars and Insurgent. I agree this has been an amazing book year so far. I can't wait to see what's coming next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone!! How could I forget about that one?! I agree with you on pretty much on all of them! :D The others are just because I haven't read them! :p
    Thanks for stopping by my FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really has been a fantastic book year so far! I only listed 5 on my blog, but looking at your list I want to go back and add more. Immortal Rules for one - WOW!
    I haven't read Daughter of Smoke and Bone yet, I have a copy from the library, looking forward to it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All books I need to read and are on my never ending TBR list.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Shadow and bone. What a gem! Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Pushing the Limits was amazing! And Smoke & Bone and Shadow and Bone were both great too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should read pushing the limits soon! :)
    New Follower :)
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab list! Especially Pushing the Limits!

    New follower Via GFC :)

    My FF post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daughter of Smoke and Bone for sure, I think it's the best world building I've seen in YA fiction in a long time.

    Old follower!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...