Notice: I'd like to apologize for the appearance of my blog. Several weeks ago, my background disappeared and blogger decided to use my default background. I can't seem to change it (to another blogger background or anything else!) I haven't had a great deal of time to worry about it, but I have "googled" it and I know others are having this problem too. If you have a suggestion, please let me know!
Thanks to everyone who participated in my 2012 Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge. There were only a few of us, but that's OK. So how did you do? Let me know in the comments, or leave me a link.
If you are interested in joining me for 2013, here's a link to the challenge page. There's also a link on the sidebar of my blog.
My 2012 goal was to read 25 books, and I made it to 32. What is interesting is that I didn't read that many off of my original list. I just read a lot of quick books as I found them. So, the rest of my list for 2012 is on my 2013 list. Feel free to give me suggestions throughout the year!
Here's my list of books read in a day during 2012:
2. The Jinx, by Dougald Lamont
3.The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, by Jennifer E. Smith
4. Sean Griswold's Head, by Lindsey Leavitt
5. The Probability of Miracles, by Wendy Wunder
6. Mr. Popper's Penguins, by Richard and Florence Atwater
7. A Monster Calls, by Patrick Ness
8. Wonder, by R. J. Palacio
9. Song of the Sparrow, by Lisa Ann Sandell
10. Thou Shalt Not Road Trip, by Antony John
11. Cross My Heart, by Sasha Gould
12. Gamble on Engagement, by Rachel Astor
13. Perception, by Kim Harrington
14. Unbreak My Heart, by Melissa Walker
15. Miracle, by Elizabeth Scott
16. Lies Beneath, by Anne Greenwood Brown
17. Timepiece, by Myra McEntire
18. The Chosen One, by Carol Lynch Williams
19. Something Like Normal, by Trish Doller
20. Choke, by Diana Lopez
21. Bruiser, by Neal Shusterman
22. Rikers High by Paul Volponi
23. The Fault in our Stars,by John Green
24. Forbidden Fire, by Kimberly Kinrade
25. Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have), by Sarah Mlynowski
26. Lockdown: Escape From Furnace, by Alexander Gordon Smith
27. The Raft, by S. A. Bodeen
28. Where Things Come Back, by John Corey Whaley
29. Guilty, by Norah McClintock
30. Hidden, by Sophie Jordan
31. Burn for Burn, by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
32. The Giver, by Lois Lowry
Happy New Year everyone, and thanks for visiting.
Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved