Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - Another Library Week!


Welcome to the weekend and another edition of Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  This week everything I obtained was from the library!


The Always War, by Margaret Peterson Haddix

The Boy Recession, by Flynn Meaney

Rebel Heart, by Moira Young

Days of Blood & Starlight,by Laini Taylor

Can't wait to see what you have all added to the ol' pile. Please leave me a link. Thanks for visiting! Come back soon!






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. The Boy Recession looks like a cute read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great library books! I've been dying to read both Rebel Heart and Days of Blood and Starlight. Happy reading!

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a free website where you can manage your book collection. I thought you might find it useful :)
    http://www.mixnode.com

    Thanks a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard a lot about Taylor's books. Hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great haul! I'd love to get Taylor's books as well, and 12 Things ... looks great!

    Happy reading!
    My books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection of books. I am so far behind in my reading that I haven't read the first books in the series that you got the second books in. There are just too many great books out there and I don't read nearly fast enough. Thanks for visiting my blog (BTW your link didn't work but I found you anyway) and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week. I loved Days of Blood and Starlight and Rebel Heart. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to read a Margaret Peterson Haddix book. I feel like I should.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...