Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: eARC Nutty!

I don't know what happened. I've been trying to not bite off more than I can chew, bookwise. But, for some reason there were SO MANY "must have" books available from NetGalley and Edelweiss, that I found myself grabbing a bunch of them. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get to them.

For Review:
Scarlet, by Marissa Meyer from Around the World ARC Tours
LOVED Cinder. Was dying to get my hands on this one. Yea!

Cinders & Sapphires, by Leila Rasheed from NetGalley
Supposed to be good for Downton Abbey fans. I definitely qualify.

Fire Horse Girl, by Kay Honeyman from NetGalley
My historical fiction fix. About Chinese immigrants, even better.

Towering, by Alex Flinn from Edelweiss
Fairytale retelling by Alex Flinn. Enough said. (Gorgeous cover too!)

Night School, by C.J. Daugherty from Edelweiss
Mysterious boarding school -- I'm in!

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts, by Robyn Schneider from Edelweiss
I must admit -- this one was all about the title and the cover. Gotta know...

The Madness Underneath, by Maureen Johnson from NetGalley
Sequel to Name of the Star! Of course!

From the Library:
Amplified, by Tara Kelly

I'm so excited for all of these...now I just have to decide which to read first! Thanks for stopping by. Also, thanks to Team Tynga's Reviews for hosting -- make SURE you go to her site this week -- she has a beautiful new design, as well as some great blogs to visit.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

12 comments:

  1. So much awesomeness! I can't wait to read Scarlet and I really enjoyed Night School! Madness Underneath was pretty good too =) Happy reading!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome books in your pile. I want to steal all of them. Nice haul indeed. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good books, I hope you have nothing else to do this week besides read :-)

    I really want to read Scarlet and find out what happens next in the cyborg saga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Scarlet's in my StS this week too :D Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Cinder and Scarlett, hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fantastic books! :) I need to read Scarlet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scarlet is A-Mazing!!! And I'm so jealous you have Towering. I really want to read that one. I loved Beastly.

    Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simple style of "Severed Heads, Broken Hearts" and the font of "Night School". New books to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Towering. It looks so good and the cover is fabulous. Enjoy your haul!

    Jenn @ blog about books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read Scarlet! I just finished Cinder a few days ago and I loved it. The cliffhanger had me groaning.

    Opal @ The Akamai Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Loved Scarlet so much! Look forward to seeing what you think of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...