Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - A Great Deal!

I wasn't going to do one of these posts this week, but then I got such an exciting book today, that I had to tell you about it!

For Review:
The Vanishing Season, by Jodi Lynn Anderson from Edelweiss

Purchased:
The Golem and the Jinni, by Helene Wecker
You guys, this is a $1.99 Kindle Daily Deal today! This was one of my "books I wish I had got to in 2013." I'm very excited about this and wish I could start it NOW. But, I have some review books that must be read first....

Make sure you stop by Team Tynga's Reviews and check out all the participating blogs. Thanks for visiting and leave me a link so I can add some MORE new books to my TBR!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when review books get in the way of books that are also calling your name? Luckily, most of the review books I pick are also very good stories. But my TBR mountain just keeps growing and growing. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

  2. YAY so glad you got a great deal. Can't wait to see your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, fabulous deal! I wish I had known about it, I really want to read it! The Vanishing Season looks great too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the best early reviews for THE VANISHING SEASON! I really hope you enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...