Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - A Couple from the Library

Thanks for stopping by. I didn't request or receive any books this week, so I grabbed some off the library shelves.

From the Library:
The Impossible Knife of Memory, by Laurie Halse Anderson
I've already read and reviewed this one!

A Mad,Wicked Folly, by Sharon Biggs Waller
This is my current read. Stay tuned for my review next week!

So what did you add to your pile this week? Please leave me a link. And, don't forget to visit Team Tynga's Reviews, our host. Happy Reading!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. A Mad,Wicked Folly sounds so good, will come back for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought "The Impossible Knife of Memory, by Laurie Halse Anderson" a few weeks back. I've read raving reviews about it. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I loooved TIKoM! So much awesome there. I've heard excellent things about A Mad Wicked Folly, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Dang, I need, like, another lifetime so I can just read everything. My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about The Impossible Knife of Memory but still have never read anything by Laurie Halse Anderson. I hope you enjoy both books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I really want to read A Mad and Wicked Folly. I was one of the few who didn't really like The Impossible Knife of Memory. I hope you enjoy A Made and Wicked Folly :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...