Friday, April 18, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Ideal Spring Break!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Happy Friday! It's time for Feature & Follow Friday, and a question that has us all dreaming of vacations.....

Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities?


We actually went camping at Kentucky Lake and southern Illinois for spring break this year (about a month ago!) This is a picture from my vacation last summer. It was taken in Palo Duro Canyon in Texas. I'm not a big party person -- I'm at the point in my life where a nice, quiet, relaxing camping trip is my ideal vacation. I do enjoy the beach, and I'm about ready for another Mexico trip too. 

How about you? What's your ideal spring break? Be sure to visit our hosts, Parajunkee and Alison. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave me a link!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so relaxing! I haven't gone camping in a really long time, but my fiance and I are trying to get out this year!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...