Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stacking the Shelves -- Lots of Fun!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. Hope you get spoiled! An exciting week for me, book-wise. I think I've managed to get a hold of some great books! Here they are:

For Review:
Fast Track, by Julie Garwood from NetGalley

Get Even, by Gretchen McNeil, from Edelweiss

Forbidden, by Kimberly Griffiths Little, from Edelweiss

Blackbird, by Anna Carey, from Edelweiss

From the Library:
Shadow Kiss, by Richelle Mead
Already read this one. Review will post on Monday

In the Shadow of the Lamp, by Susanne Dunlap

Hope you got some good stuff too. Leave me a link so I can visit. Don't forget to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews and see all the other participating blogs. Thanks for visiting, and have a great week!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I think Get Even looks really fun! Vampire Academy is also a favorite series of mine <3 Happy Reading!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackbird has an AWESOME cover. Just...gah! Intense love there. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED GET EVEN!
    If you are a mom, Happy Mother's day!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Shadow Kiss. Hope you did too. I will go look for your review in a minute. Forbidden looks really good. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...