Sunday, August 3, 2014

Books You Can Read In A Day Challenge - July Update

Did some catching up this month, and added three books to my BYCRID Challenge! Here's how I did on my challenge for July:

12. Escape from Camp 14, by Blaine Harden
13. Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst
14. World After, by Susan Ee

Here's a list of all the books I've read in a day, and also where I keep track of my other challenges.

I'm moving slowly this year, but still making some progress.  I have 9 more books to reach my goal and 5 months. I think I can do it! How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I love that you keep track of the books you can read in a day. This is something I might have to do next year, I'd be curious as to how many I do.

    I know you can get those other 9 books in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...