Friday, September 5, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday - Are You an Author?

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Happy Friday and welcome to Annette's Book Spot. Here's today's question from Parajunkee and Alison:

Are you also a writer and what genre or did you ever consider writing? - Suggested by The Pegster Reads

Absolutely not! But, boy do I wish I could. I'm so glad there are talented people whose heads work like that, because mine doesn't! It takes more than creativity. It takes the ability to use language in a unique way so that the story comes alive. This ability amazes me.

Have a great weekend and please make sure you visit our hosts as well as the featured blogs. Leave me a link so I can visit you too!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Sucks that you're not confident in any hidden talent! At least you recognize good writing though!

    Old follower :D

    Guinevere & Libertad @ Twinja Book Review's #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad some people recognize this! So much of my frustration in reading lately has come from the fact that there are a lot of people who seem to think that writing a book just means slapping a story on the pages. I know when I've found something that's beautifully written because I get jealous (as weird as that might sound). If I'm marveling at the way the author has woven the words together to elicit an emotional reaction, and I'm wishing I had the same skill, then they've done something right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing is not for everyone and that can be a good thing. :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/featureandfollow/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of published authors that need to realize this! So many people think anyone can do it, and they just simply can't. Sure, anyone can write a book, but that doesn't mean it is any good. Thanks for sharing. New BL follower.
    Brittney @ I love your theme! So cute! YA contemp are the easiest to read, but rather hard to write, in my opinion. Good luck! Happy Friday!
    Reviews from a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...