Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Other Side of Life -- Wedding and New House!


I'm using these posts to occasionally describe other things I enjoy (besides books.) I used to post these projects on my other blog, but I posted so seldom that I decided to include them here. Feel free to skip this one, if you are strictly in it for the books.

My son got married in May, and I haven't posted any pictures yet, so here's a few. It was a beautiful wedding at the farm that my husband's family owns.




And, my son is also building a house (really condos). He and a co-worker come home from their constructions jobs and work on it in the evenings and on weekends. It has been a slow process, but yesterday was truss day! It really looks like a house now!



So that's the excitement in my world. Thanks for sharing a minute with me.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...