Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - A Friend of a Friend

How is everyone doing today? It's a beautiful day here, so I plan to enjoy some outdoor activities.

Here's the book I got this week:

For Review:
Language Arts, by Stephanie Kallos from Edelweiss

There's a story with this one. I know this author's uncle. He's a friend of my husband. He always talks about her books, so when I saw her name on Edelweiss, I decided I needed to read it.

Hope you have a great day. Make sure to stop by Team Tynga's Reviews to see all the participating blogs (and their cute Halloween theme). Thanks for visiting.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of that one before, but it looks like a good read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's STS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...