Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: A Whopping Good Week!

I haven't been getting much from NetGalley lately, but this week changed all that!

For Review:
Golden Son, by Pierce Brown from NetGalley

Dreaming Spies, by Laurie R. King from NetGalley

The Look of Love, by Sarah Jio from NetGalley

Court of Fives, by Kate Elliott from Edelweiss

So how did you do this week? Leave me a link so I can add to my list. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for visiting. Please remember to visit Team Tynga's Reviews to see all the participating blogs.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty books! I'm looking forward to Court of Fives, it sounds awesome. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I got Dreaming Spies a while ago from NetGalley which made me realized I hadn't read Garment of Shadows yet. *Sigh* And another book gets added to my TBR pile. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read it either, but I don't think it is essential.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...