Friday, December 12, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Favorite Reading Spot

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Happy Friday everyone. This has been a long week for me, so I'm glad Friday is finally here. Here's this week's question:

Do you have a favourite place to read? - Suggested by Liberamans.

Camping is one of the most relaxing things I do, and I love to read outside at a beautiful camp site. Now, at home I do most of my reading sitting on my couch, which isn't too bad either.

How about you? Leave a link to your answer please.  Thanks for visiting, and make sure you visit our hosts, Parajunkee and Alison. Have a great weekend!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, camping! Back when I was a kid, my family's favorite form of vacation was to go on camping trips, and the first thing I always packed was 2 or 3 books. We don't go camping anymore because we sick and tired of the family camping curse: it always rains no matter where we go.
    New bloglovin' follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had more opportunity to read outdoors. Sounds great, though. Old follower here. Have a great weekend! :D My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much of a camper myself, but I do love being outside! When I'm inside, I mostly read on my couch as well.
    Have a great weekend, Annette.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you--Reading while camping in the best. Except, for me, camping consists of going to my cottage. :)
    I followed you via bloglovin!
    Happy FF! Have a nice weekend:)
    http://www.fuelledbyfiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get you! Reading outside when the sun is shining gives me the happiest feeling in the world. In the winter it's obviously too cold to read outside, so I just curl up on my couch next to the fireplace.

    I'm a new follower, love your blog!
    My FF: Aurélie @ Exploring Pages

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...