Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - Judging Books by their Covers

Sometimes covers just catch your eye. Come on. Admit it. We are all influenced by book covers. That doesn't mean that's ALL we are influenced by. But it is something. So I chose a couple of books mainly because of the covers...

Here's what I added this week:

For Review:
The Creeping, by Alexandra Sirowy from Edelweiss

Illusionarium, by Heather Dixon, from Edelweiss

From the Library:
The Scorpio Races, by Maggie Stiefvater
Already read and reviewed. LOVED it.

Isla and the Happily Ever After, by Stephanie Perkins

Please leave me a link in the comments to tempt me to add to my TBR! Thanks for stopping by.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I love Maggie Stiefvater, yet I still haven't read The Scorpio Races yet. I plan to, though, especially since it is going to be made into a movie. Lovely books, I hope you enjoy them!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Shiver trilogy so I am hoping I'll like The Scorpio Races too. I hope you enjoy everything and feel free to stop by my book haul for the week! :)

    Book Haul (What Am I Doing?! Edition)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new additions, Annette! I loved The Scorpio Races - it's very different from Stiefvater's other books, but still very good :)
    Illusionarium looks very intriguing too. I hope you'll enjoy them all :)
    Have a fantastic week and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Creeping, yesss! Can't wait to read it. I finally read Anna and the French Kiss this month, Isla was my least favourite, still enjoyed it though. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...