Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - Library Loot!

I've been enjoying all the treasures in the library this week! Here's what I grabbed:

From the Library:
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey

I'll Give You the Sun,by Jandy Nelson

A Barricade in Hell, by Jaime Lee Moyer

The Prince Charming Starter Kit, by Carolyn Carter

Swamp Bones, by Kathy Reichs

I hope you got some good ones too. Please leave me a link. Thanks for visiting and come back soon. Please don't forget to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. The Infinite Sea was great! I still need to get to my copy of I'll Give You The Sun! Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy SWAMP BONES. I thought it was interesting. Made me never, ever, ever want to visit the Everglades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a lot of books this week! I only got 2 unfortunately but I hope you enjoy your haul! My STS: http://bookchick2013.blogspot.ca/2014/12/stacking-shelves-121814.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...