Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: Nothing for Christmas

Surprisingly, I didn't get any books for Christmas. But I did get some for review!

For Review:
All Fall Down, by Ally Carter from LMC Magazine

Lost Republic, by Paul B. Thompson from LMC Magazine

Woven, by Michael Jensen and David Powers King from LMC Magazine

Things We Know By Heart, by Jessi Kirby from Edelweiss

That's it for me. How about you? Anything I need to add to my list? Thanks for visiting. Make sure you stop by Team Tynga's Reviews our hosts.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I really enjoyed Things We Know by Heart :)

    I really want to read All Fall Down, I've heard great things about it already!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...