Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - A Couple I Couldn't Pass Up

The TBR just keeps growing. But that's OK. Here's what I got this week:

For Review:
Tiny Pretty Things by Charaipotra & Clayton Cover
Tiny Pretty Things, by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton from Edelweiss


That's my haul for the week. How about you? Leave me a link! Please remember to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Tiny Pretty Things has very cute cover hope you like it.
    my stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read BOTH of those! I hope you enjoy them. Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Jennifer E. Smith's new novel. It sounds very good and I adore the cover! I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new books look interesting. I do hope you enjoy reading them.

    I'm an addict. I have tried to keep the expense down by making more use of the library and only buying books if I receive a gift card. But I still accumulate books. A couple of years ago, I was seriously considering getting a MLS degree because I just *knew* that there could be no better job than going to work every day in a library. Had to put the degree plans on hold for a while, but maybe I can revive them when I retire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books. they both look great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...