Saturday, August 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - Another One-Book Week

I only obtained one book this week, and that's a good thing because I just can't seem to find time to read lately. Some new and exciting things going on in my life (more about that later) and getting ready to go back to school have just got me whipped. Anyway, here's what I got.

For Review:
Need, by Joelle Charbonneau book cover
Need, by Joelle Charbonneau from Edelweiss
I enjoyed The Testing series and she's an Illinois Author so this is a must read!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be visiting your STS posts, hoping not to find anything to add to my overflowing pile, but we both know how that's going to turn out! Don't forget to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Enjoy!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...