Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - I Love it When They Say Yes!

I got some approvals this week that made me happy! Here's what I picked up:

For Review:
Calvin by Martine Leavitt book cover
Calvin, by Martine Leavitt from Library Media Connection Magazine

Fire Walker by Josephine Angelini book cover
Fire Walker, by Josephine Angelini from Library Media Connection Magazine

Dream Strider by Lindsay Smith book cover

I Crawl Through It, by A. S. King book cover
I Crawl Through It, by A. S. King from Edelweiss

The Ravine, by Robert Pascuzzi book cover
The Ravine, by Robert Pascuzzi from NetGalley

Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid book cover
Never Always Sometimes, by Adi Alsaid from Ingram E-Galleys


I'm pretty excited about all of these. How about you? What are you excited about? Let me know in the comments so I can add to my TBR. Thanks for visiting. Don't forget to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. See you soon.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'm really looking forward to Dreamstrider and I Crawl Through It. Enjoy your new books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Hope you have a fantastic week!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a haul. I am excited for another AS King book. She is such a tremendous writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for I Crawl Through It! It sounds amazing. I also have a copy of Dreamstrider from this week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fire Walker and Dream Strider have gorgeous covers, I had no idea Josephine Angelini had a new series coming out! I finished Never Always Sometimes recently and enjoyed it, hope you do too!
    Alise @ Readers in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...