Saturday, January 23, 2016

Stacking the Shelves -- More Books! Can You Believe It?

I got a couple of review books this week, and here they are:

For Review:
The Murder of Mary Russell by Laurie R. King book cover
The Murder of Mary Russell, by Laurie R. King from NetGalley
I haven't read this entire series, but someday I want to!

The Girl From Home, by Adam Mitzner from NetGalley

So what do you think? I hope you got some good ones too. Leave me a link! Don't forget to stop by Team Tynga's Reviews to see all the participants. Have a great week!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. The Girl from Home sounds good, I'll definitely be checking it out! Enjoy your books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...