Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Reading Slump? Or Just Some Unlucky Choices?


I've read past the half-way point of two different books, and now I've started a third. All three of the books are releasing today. I'm trying to figure out if it's me or the books? In the past month, I think I've DNF'd four books. I know I'm somewhat preoccupied. We're building a new house and my head is full of a plethora of details and decisions. But reading is my escape, and I have enjoyed several other books in between these duds. I'm not sure. I don't feel like I don't want to read. I just don't want to read these books!

So, I'll try again. But for now, I have nothing to report as far as book reviews...

Wish me luck.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. I recently had quite the string of DNF books as well, then finally picked up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost always finish books but that doesn't mean I read the ones I don't like fast. I just finished a YA book today that i started in February. I was so sick of the book I had to finish it just to get it off my plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...