Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - Couldn't Pass These Up

Just some random books I saw on Edelweiss this week...

For Review:

Three Truths and a Lie by Brent Hartinger book cover
Three Truths and a Lie by Brent Hartinger from Edelweiss

Secrets, Lies, and Scandals by Amanda K. Morgan book cover
Secrets, Lies, and Scandals by Amanda K. Morgan from Edelweiss

The Diabolic by S. J. Kincaid book cover
The Diabolic, by S. J. Kincaid from Edelweiss

A Deadly Affection by Cuyler Overholt book cover
A Deadly Affection, by Cuyler Overholt from Edelweiss

That's it for me. How about you? Anything I need to get my hands on? Leave me a link! Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Enjoy your week!








Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. The Diabolical looks like a book I would really enjoy. Happy reading!

    Sarah @ Anxious Canadian Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover on The Diabolical. I will have to check it out. Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...