Saturday, April 16, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: Why Do I Keep Doing This?

I know this sounds cliche, but "so many books, so little time!" I need to stop looking at NetGalley and Edelweiss, but what's the fun in that? So, I got a couple more books this week to review. I didn't need them, I just wanted them...

For Review:
Forgive Me by Daniel Palmer book cover
Forgive Me, by Daniel Palmer from NetGalley
Any book that says "for Harlan Coben fans" hooks me immediately. (Great cover too!)

The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi book cover
The Star-Touched Queen, by Roshani Chokshi from NetGalley
I just read several really good reviews of this one so I decided to grab it.

I wish I could read both of these right now! My reading pace has been slow lately, but I haven't stopped requesting books. That's a problem! Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Leave me a link!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. That’s why I stay off of NetGalley. I would go nuts and get so many books. I hope you enjoy your new ones.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to hold back on Netgalley but I already have 6 books to read and review! It's so easy for it to get out of hand!

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Star-Touched Queen sounds amazing! And it looks so pretty too :3
    Happy reading!!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckled at your first paragraph. It's like with us knitters. We can never have enough yarn. The last book looks and sounds really good. I hope my library picks it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...