Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - It's Been a While

I haven't done one of these posts for a while, mostly because I haven't been getting many new books.  But here they are:

For Review:


Empire of Dust by Eleanor Herman book cover
Empire of Dust, by Eleanor Herman from NetGalley
It's always dangerous to get the second book in a series when you haven't read the first.  But I have good intentions! We'll see.

The Rains by Gregg Hurwitz book cover
The Rains by Gregg Hurwitz, from NetGalley
An impulse request.

Gem & Dixie by Sara Zarr book cover
Gem & Dixie, by Sara Zarr from Edelweiss

The Release by Tom Isbell book cover
The Release, by Tom Isbell from Edelweiss

Ones and Zeroes by Dan Wells book cover
Ones and Zeroes, by Dan Wells from Edelweiss

Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones book cover

Wintersong, by S. Jae-Jones from NetGalley




Purchased:
Infinity, by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My book club chose this one and I don't even have this series in my library.  So I bought this to read, then I will donate it.

I think that will do it for this week.  How about you? Leave me a link so I can check out your haul! Be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I've never done one of these posts but I like to check them out when I see them - see what's trending. Thanks!
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books. You are so lucky to get approved For Wintersong. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Sara Zarr book, always a good choice. I look forward to seeing your review! Hope you're having a good week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...