Saturday, December 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - Catching Up Again

I can't seem to keep up with these posts, and also, I'm trying not to collect too many books since my reading pace has been very slow.  So here's a couple of week's worth of new books.

For Review:
Cruel Mercy by David Mark book cover
Cruel Mercy, by David Mark from Edelweiss
I've read most of the Detective Sergeant McAvoy Series and loved them.

The Cutaway by Christina Kovac book cover
The Cutaway, by Christina Kovac from NetGalley
Sometimes a book just grabs me.  Not sure why.

Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken book cover
Wayfarer, by Alexandra Bracken from the publisher
This is the sequel to Passenger. The publisher sent me a finished copy!

From the Library:
Twelve Days of Dash & Lily by Cohn and Levithan book cover
The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily, by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Already read and reviewed.  Very entertaining!

Hunter by Mercedes Lackey book cover
Hunter, by Mercedes Lackey
This is my book club's choice for this month.  I just started it.

Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas book cover
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

I think that should keep me busy for a while.  How about you?  Leave me a link and be sure to stop by Team Tynga's Reviews to visit all the participants. Thanks for stopping by.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy them. I’ve also been getting so many books lately that I’m having trouble keeping up with my book haul posts. I keep having to edit the future posts to add more books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an awesome week! I've got Passenger on my kindle, but I've tried reading it in the past (like...two or three times now?!) and just wasn't able to get into it. Maybe someday that'll change, but for now I have tons of other books to fill my time! Still, that's SO awesome you got a finished copy--congratulations!

    Here's hoping you enjoy all your recent bookish acquisitions! I posted up my Stacking the Shelves this morning, if you're interested in checking it out. No pressure or worries if you're not, though! Either way, happy book-ing to you...and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Court of Mist and Fury is awesome. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently reading The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B and enjoying it. I am intrigued by Cruel Mercy as I love a good detective novel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...