Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: A Few to Review


Happy Saturday again! Hope you have a great weekend! Here's what I managed to grab this week.

For Review:


The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty book cover
The Traitor's Kiss, by Erin Beaty from NetGalley
This is a debut that sounded good, and who could pass up that cover?

Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith book cover
Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith from NetGalley
One of only a couple of contemporary authors that are "must reads" for me.  Can't wait to see what she has come up with next.

Two Nights by Kathy Reichs book cover
Two Nights, by Kathy Reichs from NetGalley
This isn't at Tempe Brennan novel! New characters....

That's all for this week.  How about you? Leave me a link so I can visit. Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to visit Team Tynga's Reviews, our hosts.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2017 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Windfall. That’s interesting. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like Traitor's Kiss is popular this week. Great haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great haul! I love the covers of Traitor's Kiss and Windfall. Jennifer Smith is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! I'm excited about The Traitor's Kiss - it is gorgeous and it sounds good. I'm a little nervous about it though, because a friend really disliked it. :/ I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic weekend, Annette. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windfall looks really good. Yet another book added to my TBR list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I want to read Windfall too! Happy reading all three books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these books sound interesting, especially Traitor's Kiss!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll need to check out the Kathy Reichs book. I've read her before, just not in a long time. Have a great week of reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...