Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stacking the Shelves - A Big Catchup

Once again, it's been a while since I did one of these, so I have quite a bit to report. Here we go!

For Review:
The Possible by Tara Altebrando book cover
The Possible, by Tara Altebrando from NetGalley
Love this cover!

Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds book cover
Long Way Down, by Jason Reynolds from Edelweiss

The Lost Causes by Jessica Etting and Alyssa Schwartz from Edelweiss
The Lost Causes, by Alyssa Embree Schwartz and Jessica Koosed Etting from Edelweiss

A Dangerous Magic by Donald Hounam book cover
A Dangerous Magic, by Donald Hounam from Edelweiss

The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand book cover
The Afterlife of Holly Chase, by Cynthia Hand from Edelweiss

The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano book cover
The Glass Spare, by Lauren DeStefano from Edelweiss

Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris book cover
Behind Closed Doors, by B. A. Paris from NetGalley

Jane Unlimited by Kristen Cashore book cover
Jane, Unlimited, by Kristen Cashore from NetGalley

The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook book cover
The Hanging Girl, by Eileen Cook from Edelweiss

Shimmer and Burn by Mary Taranta book cover
Shimmer and Burn by Mary Taranta from Libraries Unlimited

When I am Through With You, by Stephanie Kuehn book cover
When I am Through With You, by Stephanie Kuehn from Libraries Unlimited

Those are all over the place, I know, but for some reason, these are the ones that caught my eye in the last couple of weeks.  How about you?  Leave me a link so I can add to my wish list! Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2017 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Lots of awesome books this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list of books, especially the Jason Reynolds book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to unhauling! I'm so jealous of your Jane, Unlimited eARC! I have my eye on a few of those Harper books on Edelweiss. I haven't downloaded any but I might, closer to the pub dates. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic weekend, Annette. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...