Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stacking the Shelves - A Few New Ones

Happy Weekend everyone! We are winding down things at school, so I'm hoping to up my reading for the summer -- but still have a lot of other plans, so we'll see!  Here's what I received for the past two weeks:

For Review:
Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz, book cover
Among the Red Stars, by Gwen C. Katz from Edelweiss

Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski book cover
Dare Mighty Things, by Heather Kaczynski from Edelweiss

Crossing Ebenezer Creek by Tonya Bolden book cover
Crossing Ebenezer Creek, by Tonya Bolden from NetGalley

That's it for me.  How about you?  Anything good I should get my hands on?  Leave me a link in the comments.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit the hosts:  Team Tynga's Reviews. 





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2017 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. The cover of Among the Red Stars makes me think of Fly Girl, which I quite liked. I need to create my summer reading list (and visit a local high school library!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...