Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Prize Pack Week!

Happy Weekend everyone. I hope you are enjoying it. Here's my "take" for this week:

For Review:

So excited for this one, but it's really LONG. Not sure I'm going to make my deadline!!

Strangelets, by Michelle Gagnon from Edelweiss

Just Like Fate, by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young, from Edelweiss
These two authors! I couldn't pass this one up!

The Elephant of Surprise, by Brent Hartinger, eARC from the author

Won:
Miss Fortune Cookie, by Lauren Bjorkman
I've won quite a few books from blog contests, but I've never won a prize pack. So, I got the personalized book, a signed bookmark, fingernail polish, bracelet, tattoos, and fortune cookies (my husband ate one before I could take the picture!!) Thanks to Lauren Bjorkman and the other Lauren, from Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf for the giveaway!

Hope you had a great "book week" too! Please link your posts so I can check them out and add some to my TBR...you can NEVER have enough books! Thanks to Team Tynga's Reviews for hosting again. Enjoy!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

12 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of Just Like Fate, but looking it up.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great loot! I clicked on the Edelweiss link & couldn't find the JLF book. Curious, is this an online bookstore or a site that you can request books to review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird but I can't find it when I search either! Here's a link: http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/ProductDetailPage.aspx?sku=1442472715

      Yes, you can request eARCs to review. I don't get as many approved through Edelweiss, though. It's not as easy as NetGalley -- at least for me.

      Delete
  3. All of these look incredible. I'm especially interested in Fragments. I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    I'm a new linky follower. Feel free to follow back if you'd like to.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the prize pack you won, and the polish looks like a fun color! I'm waiting to see if I was approved for Strangelets, as that sounds like a great read. Enjoy!

    My books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't finish Fragments you can borrow my copy! Oh I haven't heard of Just Like Fate but I hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! I really want to read Miss Fortune Cookie. I hope you enjoy your prize pack- it looks awesome! I look forward to your review.

    And It Takes Two was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid too. :)

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fragments is definitively on my TBR list. I hope you get to enjoy it before your deadline! Enjoy all the goodies you got this week and thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strangelets looks really good! I hope you enjoy it =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Miss Fortune Cookie to review! It looks like a really cute book! :D
    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun pack to win! Miss Fortune Cookie looks cute too. Enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some awesome books listed. I read Miss Fortune Cookie and really enjoyed it. my STS http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-22.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...