Monday, November 23, 2015

Book Review: The Christmas Wedding Ring by Susan Mallery

The Christmas Wedding Ring by Susan Mallery book cover and review
While The Christmas Wedding Ring is a cute romance, I wouldn't really call it much of a Christmas book. It just happens to take place around Christmas.

Molly has had a bad week. I'm not going to tell you what happened because that is slowly revealed during the book. She decides to get away for a while, before she goes to visit her sister's family for Christmas. She finds an old wedding band and it reminds her of one of her sister's old boyfriends, Dylan.

Dylan gave her the ring as he left town and told her she should come find him when she grew up and wanted an adventure. Wonder what ever happened to Dylan? Well, Molly decides to find out. Dylan, it turns out, is quite successful himself, but he's also dealing with a difficult decision and is happy to get away for a while with Molly. They vow to split the costs and not sleep together.

That's the premise. I don't think I need to say much more. The Christmas Wedding Ring has a bit too much drama, but I find most romances do. It's heartwarming and I liked the characters. I'm still looking for the right Christmas book, though.  Any recommendations?

Published by Harlequin HQN, 2014
eBook obtained from the library
336 pages

Rating: 3/5





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like it could be cute as long as you don't expect too much going in. I think many people wonder what it would be like to go back to someone from their past...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...