Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Award Book List!


It's one of the most exciting times of the year for me bookwise. Illinois has just announced the nominees for their Readers' Choice Book Awards. The high school award is called the Abraham Lincoln High School Book Award. I must admit, there are a couple of books on the list that I'm not familiar with, and that's unusual. However, I have read all but six of them. I'll need to get right on those!

Here are the nominees for 2015: (it's blurry, so click on the link to see the PDF)



Voting for the 2014 winner begins next week. Here's a link to our nominees for this year. Who do you think will win?




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...