Sunday, February 2, 2014

2014 Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge - January Update

Wow! It's February already! It's time to see how we're doing on our Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge so far in 2014. You can keep track of my entire year's progress for all my challenges here. My goal for the year is to read 25 books. I did make some progress in January, and am on track to make it.

Here's what I read in January:

1.  The Scar Boys, by Len Vlahos
2. Heartbeat, by Elizabeth Scott

How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I have done 6 books so far so I am well on track for my 50+. As long as this continues. It's amazing what a weekend off work can do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...