Sunday, August 31, 2014

Books You Can Read in a Day - August Update

Epic fail. Here's the books I added in August to my BYCRID Challenge:

NONE

It seems going back to school really cut down on my reading time, so even books that are short are still taking me more than a day! I think I'll finish a book today that I just started last night, so hopefully I'll at least have that one for September.

Here's a list of all the books I've read in a day, and also where I keep track of my other challenges.

I'm moving slowly this year, but still making some progress.  I have 9 more books to reach my goal and 4 months. I still think I can do it! How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...