Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves -- The Review Books Keep Coming

Happy Weekend! Hopefully your summer is coming to an end on a good note. I have one more week before school starts, so I hope to get a lot done. There are so many books available for review, I really have a hard time deciding, but here's what I got this week:

For Review:

Rumble, by Ellen Hopkins from Edelweiss

The Bargaining, by Carly Anne West from Edelweiss

Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes from Edelweiss

Red Queen, by Victoria Aveyard from Edelweiss

I stayed away from the library and the book store, so that's it for me. How about you? Did you get some great books? Please leave me a link because I don't have enough books on my TBR and I need some more! (That's a joke....) But I do want to see what you got, because you can never have enough books.  Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Hope to see you back here soon.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Edelweiss can be addictive as hell. I hope you love all of these new goodies.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded Red Queen as well. That cover is just irresistible. I'm really looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Red Queen looks amazing! I Hope you enjoy it
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I love the cover of The Red Queen, but can't decide if I want to read it.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. There can never be enough on the TBR list. Great haul. I am very excited for Red Queen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...