Sunday, December 13, 2015

Signup! 2016 EBook Reading Challenge


Time to clean up those e-readers! Welcome to the sign up page for the 2016 EBook Reading Challenge!

Challenge Guidelines:

This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2016 – Dec 31, 2016.

Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).

Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.

You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.

When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.

Sign-ups will be open throughout 2016, so feel free to join at any time during the year.

Levels:

1. Bits – 5 ebooks
2. Bytes – 10 ebooks
3. Megabytes – 25 ebooks
4. Gigabytes – 50 ebooks
5. Terabytes – 75 ebooks
6. Empty the Cloud – 100 ebooks

At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. The linky will remain open for the remainder of the year, so if you forget, feel free go back and add them when you remember.


Sign up for the 2016 Ebook Challenge below. Please use the direct URL to the post where you join the challenge and declare your level.






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

20 comments:

  1. Awesome! I added this to my list of 2016 Reading Challenges that I've put together for people to reference. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm participating! I'll post my updates on Twitter and check in here monthly.Thanks for hosting the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll sign up....read 260+ this year, mostly ebooks. Will set up a pinterest board too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up! I have read 499 books so far this year! I still have a few more days to go! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This year I'm going to try to actually do the monthly links as I did the reviews and counted the ebooks but never actually did the monthly links. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to participating in your challenge again for the second time. Thanks for keeping it going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. eBooks are so my thing. I'm happy Kristin of Always with a Book mentioned your challenge. It will be fun to participate. Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be back to sign up later today or tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to this challenge, and seeing what everyone else is reading and getting to know some like minded people on here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting a challenge that I can actually feel accomplishment from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do books that you borrow from the library as ebooks count?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...