Saturday, February 25, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: Always More Books!

Only a couple this week (or two), but some good ones!

For Review:

The Inexplicable Logic of My Life, by Benjamin Alire Saenz book cover
The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz from NetGalley
Already read and reviewed.  Very Good!

Saint Death by Marcus Sedgwick book cover
Saint Death, by Marcus Sedgwick from NetGalley

Two very popular authors! What did you get this week? Leave me a link. And be sure to visit Team Tynga's Reviews to see all the participants.  Thanks for stopping by.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2017 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sain Death looks intense. I've already added "Logic" to my TBR list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard only good things about the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Inexplicable as well and I'm excited to read it!! Heading over to glance at your review now...

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...