Saturday, February 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: Edelweiss Jackpot!


If you haven't checked out Edelweiss this week, there are gobs of YA titles available.  I held back, but there were many I would have liked to get!  Here's what I DID get (for the past two weeks):

For Review:
Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray book cover
Defy the Stars, by Claudia Gray from NetGalley

City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson book cover
City of Saints & Thieves, by Natalie C. Anderson from NetGalley

A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi book cover
A Crown of Wishes, by Roshani Chokshi from NetGalley
sequel to The Star-Touched Queen, which I need to read first!

Dreamfall by Amy Plum book cover
Dreamfall by Amy Plum from Edelweiss

Blight, by Alexandra Duncan book cover
Blight, by Alexandra Duncan from Edelweiss

Avenged by Amy Tintera book cover
Avenged, by Amy Tintera from Edelweiss
sequel to Ruined

I got some great books, while also keeping my pile under control. Well, by "under control" I mean my proverbial stack of books is enormous but only getting a little bit bigger...

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Leave me a link!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2017 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Blight. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. City of Saints and Thieves sounds particularly good to me, probably because it is set in Congo and Kenya! I've added it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love when Harper Teen drops those titles. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...