Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves -- A Trip to the Book Store

This week's main event was a trip to the book store. But first, a couple books received for review.

For Review:
The Summoning Book 1: Mary, by Hillary Monahan from NetGalley

Killer Instinct, by Jennifer Lynn Barnes from NetGalley

Purchased:
The Geography of You and Me, by Jennifer E. Smith

Conjured, by Sarah Beth Durst

Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne

That's all for me this week. How about you? Leave me a link! Thanks for visiting and make sure you hop over to Team Tynga's Reviews.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. Going to the bookstore is dangerous for me, but it looks like you scored big time with your new reads.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Haul! I can't wait to see what you think of Truly Madly Deadly that book has been on my tbr forever

    New Follower via google+

    MY Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, looks like you got some great books this week. TRULY MADLY DEADLY looks especially good! Can't wait to read your reviews of all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i recently reviewed the geography of you and me. i quite enjoyed the book and it's very quotable. happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I LOVED The Naturals so can't wait to get my hands on Killer Instinct! Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...