Monday, September 28, 2015

Book Review: Another Day by David Levithan

While Another Day was well written and quick to read, I don't really think this book is necessary.

If you haven't read the companion novel, Every Day, you probably shouldn't read the rest of this review.

This is the same story as Every Day told from Rhiannon's point-of-view.

In the letter at the beginning, Levithan says this book is for those who have read Every Day as well as those who haven't. Well, it takes 25% of the book before Rhiannon meets A. That took too long for someone who already knows the story.

I didn't feel Rhiannon's POV added very much. It's a POV that I could decifer from Every Day. I might not have known every detail about her relationships with her boyfriend and other friends, but knowing those details just didn't add anything.

I read 52% of Another Day, then skipped ahead and read the last ten percent. I don't think I missed anything.

Published by Knopf BFYR August 25, 2015
eARC obtained from NetGalley
208/336 pages

Rating: Incomplete





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...