Friday, June 25, 2010

Alex Cross, one of my favorites

I finished Cross Country, by James Patterson.  As I've said before, I really like these books -- I find them exciting and interesting.  I'm not sure Patterson was trying to make a political statement, but I learned a lot (of bad stuff) about Nigeria, Darfur, Somalia, and other places in Africa.  Once again I am so thankful I live in the USA!  But, nevertheless, it is heartbreaking what some people on this planet go through on a daily basis.  Some of his books don't have a very satisfying ending (that's why he can keep writing them) but I liked this ending.  It's a quick read, and even though he's written a lot of Alex Cross novels, you don't have to read them in order, so you can read this one any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...