Monday, June 21, 2010

Monsters

Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey was on of the most sickeningly gory novels I've ever read.  A very good story, but I really had to put it down a couple of times because I was sick to my stomach.

The monsters are Anthropophagi -- monsters with no heads, and have eyes and mouths in their chest.  They are extremely aggressive and feed only on humans.  Sound interesting?  Exciting? You bet.  These monsters attack, and then a team of monstrumologists and others take them on.  The narrator is a 12-year-old boy who is the assistant to the monstrumologist.  You won't be able to stop reading until you finish this book.  But it's not for the faint of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...