Thursday, November 18, 2010

Booking Though Thursday



This meme is hosted here.

Today's question:

Who would you rather borrow from? Your library? Or a Friend?
(Or don’t your friends trust you to return their books?)
And, DO you return books you borrow?
I'm a librarian, so I definitely borrow a lot of books from the library (and I don't have to worry about those pesky overdue fees!)  I don't think my friends usually have anything I can't get through the library.  Although, since we are a school library, we are closed in the summer and I can have anything I want out of my library, but no inter-library loan!

Yes.  I'm very careful about returning books I have borrowed.  Unlike my future son-in-law who borrowed a book, swore he gave it back, and then my daughter found it under his bed after about a year and a half!

How about you?  Where do you get your books?

1 comment:

  1. I always get my books from the library. I think its easier to return an unread book. If you hold on to a book and haven't read it, then every time you see the lender they have that expectant look on their face, "Have you read it yet?" I can't stand it. Its too much for me. The library is less pressure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...