Saturday, November 6, 2010

Choker, by Elizabeth Woods

It took me a while to get involved in Choker, but the more I read, the more I felt compelled to read.  It's a very chilling book that I think teens will like.  The ending will be a surprise to most readers, and I would recommend it to my teens who like an edgy, realistic novel.

I received Choker from Library Media Connection. Watch for my full review in a future issue of that magazine.  Choker will be released on January 4, 2011 and is Elizabeth Woods' first novel.  It is being published by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing.

2 comments:

  1. I'd definitely be interested in finding out more about this one before it is released. I'm a teen who loves an edgy, chilling book. :) Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caught my attention a week ago. I'm in the mood for a chilling read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...