Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Publisher Special

I didn't get a lot of books this week, but I did get one directly from the publisher, which doesn't happen very often, so that's what made this week different.

For Review:

Dare Me, by Eric Devine ARC from the publisher

Bellman & Black, by Diane Setterfield, eARC from NetGalley
It's been a long time since I read The Thirteenth Tale, but I really enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to this new book by Setterfield.

So, how did your week go? I'm looking forward to a three-day weekend, hopefully including lots of reading (and the Cardinals winning some baseball games!!) Let me know what you got this week -- leave me your link in the comments. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. I have the 13th Tale, and have for YEARS. I just haven't read it. I keep finding something else to pick up instead. This new book looks interesting, so I guess I'll have to re-add The 13th Tale back to my to-read list.

    Jenni
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choices. Bellman and Black has a nice cover, but after reading the blurb, it wasn't for me I decided.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting haul this week :-) I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't gotten a chance to get either of these. I hope you enjoy them! :) Happy reading.
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those, but they sound interesting, and hope you will enjoy them :)) Happy readring, check out my STS http://crasyabout.blogspot.com/2013/10/book-haul-blog-weekly-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...