Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Blog Birthday to Me! - Four Years and Counting

This week marked the fourth anniversary of my creating Annette's Book Spot. I've learned so much since then. Looking back at some of my original posts is really embarrassing. I can't believe how time flies and that I still really enjoy doing this. As long as that is the case, I'll keep it up.

Also, this week I tried my hand at folding a book.

I'm pretty happy with the result and plan to put this on my desk in the library. I got help from a great tutorial that you can find here and here. It was fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Happy blog birthday! Wow, time really does fly, doesn't it? :) Here's to many more.

    (I'm so torn on the book because on one hand, blasphemy! and on the other hand, that's really cool and I"m impressed)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...