Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - One for the Fun of It

Happy Weekend! And if you are from the United States, I hope you enjoy your 4th of July. I only acquired one book this week and here it is:

From the Library:
China Dolls, by Lisa See
I have a long list of books to read "someday" so once in a while I go pick one up, or in this case, check out the ebook from the library. I loved Snow Flower and the Secret Fan and Shanghai Girls so really looking forward to this one.

How about you? What am I missing? Leave me a link so I can check out your haul. Also, make sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Thanks for stopping by.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. China Dolls does sound really good. I love the cover, too. Have a great weekend, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of this one but it sounds good!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...i stopped by your blog. You have to review so many books. Success for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...